We seem to have accumulated quite a bit of stuff in our time here so we've started sorting though it, trying to ensure we are only taking home things we are actually going to need. (We've now booked our shipping and although we are not quite filling a 20ft container, it's expensive! Though we're not paying, it's still taking a big chunk of our relocation budget. And that's without any big beds - we're just taking the cot and cot bed - no wardrobes, no white goods... I can't imagine how much it must cost to move a full family home of stuff.) Anyway, I came across these photos which Norma had brought over a few years ago. (We have copies of the original prints and these are photos I took with my iPhone and then framed with the Camera+ app. I think they came up pretty well.) Such great shots. (Do you think we could get everyone to agree to recreate the slide photo?!)