Thursday, May 02, 2013

At the zoo

On Thursday we went to the Melbourne Zoo. I haven't been for years and years (I can't even remember the last time I went) and it was brilliant. It helped that we had perfect weather (sunny and warm) and got there early before the crowds, but it's so well set up and just perfect for kids. (Also nice is that it's about 15 minutes drive from our house and 5-hour parking is $2!) We started on the monkey trail, then did the elephant trail and the Australian trail and by then we had to leave. That's only about half of it so we have loads more to see and we're really looking forward to going back again.



The crazy lemurs
A lazy morning






Putting on a show (and stealing one of Daddy's gags - refer this photo)


Watching the elephants
Sleepy koalas

Sleepy wombat